Translate

viernes, 31 de julio de 2026

You are the one ✨

 


.🎧🎵You are the one ✨🫶 


Verse 1

My heart was resting on a cloud so white...

At last the storm came to an end, my heart had moved away from pain inside.

My weary heart was never treasured, it was ignored and cast aside...

Discarded like an old rag, but I survived all that dark fright.


[Chorus]

You are the living proof that love always arrives when you least expect it to... oh, oh.


[Verse 2]

You knocked upon the doors of my heart, and timidly I gave you my voice.

Here lies a sleeping heart, longing to feel your beautiful beat...

I wanted to trust that you were different, your gaze hypnotizes my mind...

How sweet it was to meet you! Oh, how sweet it was to meet you! Oh, oh.


[Chorus]

You are the living proof that love always arrives when you least expect it to... oh, oh.


[Outro]

You showed me that sometimes true love remains suspended in time...


Until the perfect moment comes to say "I love you"... oh...

The perfect moment to say "I love you"... oh...

Thanks to you, my heart smiles once again...


Letra original de María 7 music © 2026. Todos los derechos reservados.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada destacada

You are the one ✨

  .🎧🎵 You are the one ✨🫶  Verse 1 My heart was resting on a cloud so white... At last the storm came to an end, my heart had moved awa...