✨ In the silence, I will love you 🎵
✨My love for you has no barriers 🎵
⭐ English Version ⭐
🎵The Right One ✨
[Verse 1]
My heart was resting on a soft white cloud...
At last, the heavy storm has come to an end,
something new inside of me began to unbend.
Your eyes brought light straight to my heart,
with a gaze full of passion from the start...
[Chorus]
You are the living proof today
that love sometimes arrives when you least expect it on your way...
A love that breaks through every wall of fear,
and knows how to fight for an "I love you, my dear"... (oh, oh).
[Verse 2]
You knocked right on the door of my heart,
and shyly I offered you my voice as a start.
Here lies a heart that was fast asleep,
longing to feel your sweet beat so deep...
I wanted to trust that you were unlike the rest,
your gaze mesmerizes my mind and my chest...
How beautiful it was to meet you! (oh)...
How beautiful it was to meet you! (oh, oh).
[Chorus]
You are the living proof today
that love sometimes arrives when you least expect it on your way...
A love that breaks through every wall of fear,
and knows how to fight for an "I love you, my dear"... (oh, oh).
[Bridge]
You showed me true love sometimes holds its breath,
waiting for the right moment to speak with no regret... (oh).
Thanks to you, my heart smiles once again...
[Outro]
This love is real and true,
what is real doesn't need to be perfect through and through.
I love you for who you are, your essence so sweet,
and what you make me feel in every single heartbeat...
I love you just like this, and nothing can change my love for you...
For you and only for you... (only for you... oh, oh).
✨🌷 Author's Note:
True love doesn't come to complete what is missing, but to illuminate what is already within us. When we learn to love someone's true essence without demanding perfection, we discover the peace of having found the right person.
Letra original de María 7 music © 2026. Todos los derechos reservados.

No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario